Experts in Customer-centric Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Established in 2010
- Wholly Owned Subsidiary Of Crosby's Drugs (established in 1954)
- Developmentally Disabled Homes
- Rehab Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Intermediate Care Facilities
Accepted Insurance: Medicaid, Medicare, and most Third-Party Insurance
- Certified Pharmacy Technicians
- Certified Data Entry Specialists
- Dedicated Delivery Drivers
Our sole focus is to provide complete satisfaction for our valued customers by providing the requested medications which help contribute to the health and well-being of their patients.
Each and every CDI employee has committed to this goal by professionally addressing the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Simply: To Customize Each Prescription Order to Each Customer’s Specific Needs: For Ease of Patient Administration and Tracking.
- Pill-Pack and/or Bottles
- ½ Tabs
- Controlled Prescription Sign-off Sheets
- Daily and/or Cycle Filling
- Customized Liquid Meds Dispensed
- Special Situations (i.e. Workshop)
- Non-sterile/Hazardous Compounding Meds
- On-site Vaccination Programs
- Patient Chart Reviews
- Detox Meds
- Daily and/or Cycle (Monday-Friday): All Prescriptions Received Can be Processed and Delivered the Next Business Day
- Same Day Pick-up Available: Pick-up Hours: Mon-Fri (9am-7pm),Sat (9am-4pm)
Accuracy Is a Must!
By leveraging our pharmacy expertise, we developed a 5- Step Accuracy Process. This process guarantees 100% that all medications are packed the way each customer needs them and that the right medication is labeled for the right patient.